Alketron Computers, a unit of Acrobee India Private Limited owns trademarks, the logo “Alketron®” and the web domain “alketron,com” and other variations found on the site. Our site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, and the entire contents of the site are protected by applicable law and relevant international treaties. Alketron Computers owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Other marks on the site not owned by Alketron Computers may be licensed by the trademark owners. You may not use Alketron Computers’s name, logos, trademarks or brands or trademarks or brand names and trademarks of others on the site without Alketron Computers’s or the owners’ permission.
About your accounts
By creating an account on Alketron Computers, you agree to Terms & Conditions of this site. Your conduction and use of this site should be bound by our Terms & Conditions.
Terms of sale 1. Products and pricing
All Products or services information listed on our site are subject to change, including product information, pricing, and availability. Alketron Computers reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any site information or the sale of any product with or without notice.
Unless otherwise noted, the strike-through price displayed for products on our site is based on the suggested retail price for the product provided to Alketron Computers by the manufacturer or vendor. Certain products on our site are similar - but not identical - to products sold through other retailers. In this case, the strike-through price represents the estimated regular retail value of a comparable item of similar quality offered elsewhere. Because we sell our products to the United States, the strike-through price may or may not represent the prevailing price at any particular time or in every location, and we make no promises about the reliability or accuracy of any such information. For international sales, the strike-through price represents the retail price suggested to Alketron Computers by the manufacturer or vendor, based on what such items would be sold for in the US market, plus exchange rate conversion and, if applicable, an adjustment for additional international surcharges that cover items such as taxes, duties, and shipping. Alketron Computers will always endeavor to offer you products of best quality and reasonable price.
2. Payment terms
For each product you order on our site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product at the time you submit your order. Currently, Alketron Computers bears duties and taxes for your purchases. The final order total consists of the price of your items and its correspondent shipping cost. Payment will be deducted from your PayPal account or credit card account.
Alketron Computers reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site or any part with or without notice. You agree that Alketron Computers is not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site or any part.
Customers have 14 days from the date of delivery to change your mind and return the items without explaining the reason and Alketron Computers has to issue a refund. You can request a return by contacting us at email@example.com. After receiving the return item, Alketron Computers has to issue a refund back to customers' account.
We reserve the right at all times to discontinue or modify any part of these Terms & Conditions in our sole discretion. If we make changes that affect your use of the site or our services, we will post notice of the change on the Terms & Conditions page. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions will be effective upon our posting of the notice. If you do not agree to the changes, you may close your account, and you should not use the site or any services offered through the site after the effective date of the changes. We suggest that you revisit our Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure that you stay informed of any changes.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to the Terms hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
You can return the item(s) within 10 days after delivery without explaining the reason and ask for a full refund. If you receive damaged item(s) or if their size /color do not match with what you ordered, we will issue a full refund or we will send you a new product for free. Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a claim. After receiving your claim we will normally respond within 72 hours. The refund expected time is based on your payment method and after we receive the item back at our warehouse in As-Is condition.
You can cancel your order before your item is shipped. Please contact us at email@example.com when you want to cancel your order.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
1. The applicable warranty period commences from the date of purchase, delivery or installation whichever later, for each relevant Product (hereinafter defined) under the categories of Normal Household Use Only and Commercial Use Only. During the said applicable warranty period, Alketron® Computers (“hereinafter referred to as We, Us and Our”) will furnish without charge labour, transport, and/or replacement parts (or pay for same) necessary to repair or replace the product specified under the warranty card (“Product”) due to defects in the material or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions hereunder.
2. This limited local warranty (“this warranty”) does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk free guarantees, error free guarantees, any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use or merchantability. Whether by statue, common law or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
3. TIME FOR SERVICE: Service will be available during Our Operation Hours.
4.PLACE OF SERVICE. Service will be provided on-site or at the location of Our Customer Service Center depending on the type of warranty covering the Product.
5. Product warranty may vary from country to country. This warranty is only applicable to Products purchased from our authorized dealers and retailers in India. The Product when covered under this warranty shall include only its original configuration, design or specifications. Unless otherwise provided herein, coverage does not and will not apply to any consumables, non-functional parts, accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the covered Product.
6. To be eligible for the warranty coverage, (i) You will have to show the warranty card that came with the product; and/or (ii) show valid proof of purchase as and when required. Please note that Products which are not registered in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, without valid proof of purchase and/or with proof of purchase that has been altered or illegible, shall be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
7. If there are any missing part(s), faults and/or defects which do not conform to the sales contract, invoice or packaging (“Defects”) which can reasonably be discovered through visual inspections on the date of purchase or immediately thereafter must be reported within seven (7) days of date of purchase, failing which, no Defects will be deemed to be present at the time of purchase. Claims relating to such Defects must be supported in writing by; or processed through, the authorized distributor or retailer where You have purchased the Product.
8. We reserve the right to impose charges for services on the Product which are outside the cover of the warranty. We also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the Product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason. Products after servicing or inspections must be collected within three (3) months from the date of notification. We may dispose of the Product which remains uncollected after three (3) months, without notice to You, in any way We deem fit and We may also claim any damages from You including any costs for the storage of the Product. We reserve the right of lien for unpaid charges.
9. Time shall not be of the essence as our services can be inadvertently affected by factors outside our control. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising out of delays, loss of use, etc, nevertheless, We shall make reasonable efforts to inform You in the event where the service may exceed one (1) month of date of service request.
10. If the Product or a unit, consumables, part or sub-assembly requires repair, We may, at Our option and discretion, repair, replace or exchange it with an equivalent product, unit, consumables, part or sub-assembly that is new or refurbished. We will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as Our property, and the replacement part or product will become Your property. Repaired, replaced or exchanged part or product will continue to be under warranty for the remaining Product warranty period but for a period of not less than thirty (30) days.
11. If service is required, You agree to make the Product reasonably accessible to Us. Products not reasonably accessible or cannot be safely accessed will be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
12. This warranty is good only to the person named as the owner of the Product in the warranty card and the Product whose serial and/or model number corresponds with the Product Installation Location specified under the warranty card and is not assignable and/or transferable.
13. We shall reserve the right to vary the coverage or refuse to cover Products which in Our records indicate are “End-of-Line” or “Clearance”.
14. We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
15. LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE – This warranty Does Not Cover:
(i) Any Product purchased outside India.
(ii) Damage, fault or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than Us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those manufactured by Us.
(iii) Damage, fault or failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
(iv) Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of Your premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether wilful or not.
(v) Damage, fault or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
(vi) Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantle, relocation or removal.
(vii) Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
(viii) Products where the serial number is removed, defaced or made illegible, parallel imported sets, products purchased overseas or from non-authorized dealers or retailers, second hand sets, products sold “AS IS”, “REFURBISHED” or bearing similar notations.
(ix) Cosmetic defects, reduced or impaired functionality, reduced lifespan or limitations of Products which, in Our records indicate, are second hand, “Used”, “Refurbished”, “Open Set” or “Display Sets”.
(x) Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honour the warranty of the Product.
(xi) Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to cables, ear buds or head phones.
(xii) Consumables. Consumables are defined as any part or component of an expendable nature and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not and whether such consumables originate from Us or not. Consumable items include without limitation, replacement parts, gas refills, refrigerant and other miscellaneous materials for the product, installation materials, which include without limitation, inlet/outlet hoses, insulation materials, copper piping, pvc piping and electrical wiring.
(xiii) Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Our services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered. You are responsible for creating backups of all Your data and software on a regular basis.
(xiv) Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
(xv) Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
(xvi) Warranty card is altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
We reserve the rights to charge You for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
16. Product warranty may vary from country to country. This limited warranty is only applicable to Products purchased from Our authorized dealers and retailers in India. Servicing is available only on India. The Product when covered under this limited manufacturer warranty shall include only its original configuration, design or specifications. Unless otherwise provided herein, coverage does not and will not apply to any consumable items, non-functional parts, accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the covered Product.
17. To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws, we (including our affiliates, our agents and contractors) will not under any circumstances or under legal theory (whether based in contract, tort, or otherwise) be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses and/or damages, including without limitation, property damage, lost time, loss of use, loss of data, delays in servicing or the inability to render service on any covered product.
18. The defective Products or parts thereof covered under this warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by us in our sole discretion free of charge. Save for personal injury and death caused by our own negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and our liability, howsoever arising out of, relating to or in connection with this warranty, shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product purchase price.
19. None of Our employees, distributors, dealers, retailers, contractors, agents has the authority to vary, modify or amend any of the terms and conditions of this warranty.
20. Our decisions regarding all matters concerning this warranty shall be final and binding.
21. This warranty is governed under the laws of India and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in any way.